My Dearest Students,

A very good morning to each and everyone of you! Welcome back to school! I hope you have enjoyed yourselves well in the summer holidays, and prepared yourselves well for the study of the new academic year.
No doubt that this school year you will throw yourselves into your educational process:)  Just try to make the most of the opportunity you are offered… If you remain motivated in the classroom, then you will achieve your goals. I believe that our classroom learning will be sound, creative and  innovative and, of course I understand how great pressure you are facing… but I will always stand by you. I hope that our English learning process and knowledge will be further strengthened this year. I will devote myself. How about you?
Olga M. Ponomarenko
Your English Teacher

Comments