Love English, Write in English
Write a short How To manual about how to be a good friend.

Comments

  1. I think, friend must have something in common with whom he is friends. Friend must help this person and think about him or her troubles. Friend not always be near physically, but near in mind. Be a friend is a difficult art which not everyone has. You can have many friends, but are they real? They can say you what they are really, but if you got in seriously situation, they can throw you like a not usable thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dictionary's definition of a good friend is a person attached to another by feelings of affection or personal regards. I complety agree with this definition because a friend is someone difficult to find and someone you can always count.
    To be a good friend means to be reliable, not to talk behind your friends back, to listen to his problems, to give good advice and try to lend humor along with his support.
    Good and bad friends are all around you, involved in your everyday life. To find good friends you should liik for such traits. As being kind relible loyal and dependable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. In my opinion, the best friend is not just a word and many trials in which this title is well deserved. The best friend is the person with whom you can laugh, you can confuse and at the same time entrust any secret. The dog is the best friend of a person because he is still rich or poor, good or not good, and if people had the character of a dog, then it would not be a betrayal, an image.
    Now there are few people who could be confident about a hundred and forty, but I'm glad that I have such people and I am very grateful to them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pasha Dzyuba
    _____________________________
    In my opinion, you will never find really good friends in the instructions. But a few criterion
    you can choose such as friendliness, openness, honesty, sense of humor and this should be the one who can always help you. Certainly not each of our acquaintances owns these criterion. That's why we do not have many good friends. On my mind the real good friend these are the people with who you feel yourself and you can talk to them about everything you want.Good friends this is rare in our time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think, be a good friend this mean that it is necessary to help people which you believe are your friends. A lot of people in our public society are not able to be real friends, so they don’t find good friends.To my mind, good friend is known in trouble. Many people think that they are friends, spend time together, chum, but when some of them need help they can’t support. Good friend help do homework, give advice when there is uncertainty in different things, tell you secrets. In my opinion, all my friends help me, when I ask.

    ReplyDelete
  6. in my opinion, the best friend should help you and everyone else when you need help. It or she should have fun. When they are joking about you, you should not be offensive to you, but it is also funny. The best friend never forsakes you and will not throw in a hard time. Another friend will never tell about your secrets to other people.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everyone has an own opinion what does it mean to be a good friend. These opinions are different. Someone thinks it is loyalty someone thinks honestly before everything etc. For me to be a good friend - do not to be afraid ifto tell truth nesserary support and do not be laughing if something goes wrong with my friend.So honesty for me is the main thing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think that a good friend is someone who can help in one minute.For example:You feel bad at 3 in the morning and your friend can help you.Probably a good friend is the one who can share with you happiness and help you cross the black band in life.And yes a friend should be honestly and don't lie.So,thisis my vision of a good friend.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment