Creative Writing
If you were a cartoon character, who would you be? Why?

Comments

  1. I can't single out only one cartoon character that the most similar to me or who I wants to be, but I can confidently say that if I were a cartoon character, I would be a Garfield or Simka from the cartoon named "Fiksiki".
    Of course I can explain why. Garfield is a fat cat that like sleeping, eating a lot and has a great host John. He lived alone with his master, so the whole house was at his disposal. But one day John brought a puppy to the house, which caused a lot of problems and always interfered Garfield. The same story was with me, when my parents brought to the house that small catastrophe named Zakhar. My room ( MY RO-O-O-OM!!) was divided into two parts ( MY room DIVIDED), the big bed was replaced by two smaller ones and in wardrobs freed up a little space for younger brother's clothes. Of course I love my younger brother, just like Garfield loved a puppy which was living with him ( I have no choice ). Now my life is like the life of Simka with Nolik, because the family of Fiksiky is very similar to an ordinary family like ours.
    I could write this essay about the character I would like to be, but I wrote about the character who I really can be. In many cartoons with characters happens a lot of incredible situations, with which they successfully handle, but I think that if I were one of them, I wouldn't do it, because I would not have enough skills, courage or strength.

    (Don't mind the text in brackets, it's just my background thoughts)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wankind have many cartoons such as Ninja Turtles, Oggy and Cockroaches and etc. All people have different liking of cartoons, one love detective kind, second love romantic kind, third love action kind. But on my opinion best stories is Sailor Papay and the USSR production cartoons.
    Why I loving the Sailor Papay? He is most positive character because he loving to eat spinach, so he teaching us to eat healthy food, such as vegetables and fruits. Also every episode of this cartoon can't imagine without some story - good and evil battles, romantic episodes and everyday live of Papay. Also Papay is funny character and kids loving it.
    USSR production cartoons is different and do not resemble each other, without deep meaning of episodes. Also characters of cartoon made in simply style to make fun for watchers and teach them to be friendly and creative person.
    Why I don't loving new cartoons? I don't see sense to see every episode battles, new names of characters and also it able to drive one's head with unnecessary thoughts.
    My lovely characters is so old but I think, we could not live without progress thing of past time. This cartoons remains with us in our hearts and remember us to live correctly.

    Number of characters and words in text - 208 words and 1,205 characters.
    Posted by Sergiy Remez.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I were a cartoon character, I would be Caroline from the eponymous cartoon 'Caroline' by the director Tim Burton. I'm in love with this cartoon because of its unique, interesting and mysterious plot. Furthermore, I like the main character of this cartoon Caroline- such a curious girl, who wants to know everything about her new home, which poses a lot of mysterious riddles and dangers. She has problems with her parents because they are always working. And that's why she is like invisible at home. But her life has changed instantly when she came through a small secret door where she found an amazing world where she became happy and felt herself needed. Behind this door was a magical world with her parents too, but instead of their normal human eyes they had a buttons. They pretended that they love Caroline, but the truth is that these fake parents wanted to pin buttons instead of her eyes in order to grab her soul. The ending of this cartoon is happy end (but I don't really like the ending because it's quite predictable).

    Summing up, I want to say why I'd like to be Caroline so much.
    Firstly, she is very curious girl, just like me sometimes.
    Secondly, she has cool friends and really adventurous life in this little gray town.
    And last but not least, she has got cool yellow raincoat and I has one too.
    So, I strongly recommend you to see this cartoon and I'm sure you'll like it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All kids love cartoons and I am including. Cartoons are fun adventure. When I watch cartoons, I plunge into a fairy tale. There are no problems. Each cartoon is not only interesting , but instructive in its own way. My favourite cartoon is “Tangled”. It isn’t too childish, so people of all ages can watch it.
    So if I were a cartoon character, I would like to be Rapunzel. I really like this character, because she is so cheerful, clever, beautiful and little bit naïve. A girl with golden, long hair, that always looking for adventure.
    Rapunzel lived all her life in the tower. She is obedient to mother Gothel, but the desire to see the world outside the tower so much, that she escapes from the tower. The girl is rather brave and stubborn to overcome all barriers on the way to conceived. She can stand up for herself and is ready to help the neighbor with a difficult situation. I like such character traits in her.
    I think that everyone saw this cartoon, but if not, then definitely look at! I am sure you like it !

    ReplyDelete
  5. All people love cartoons, and I'm no exception. Personally I really like such characters as Jerry from the cartoon Tom and Jerry, and Dale from the cartoon Chip and Dale. Well, let's start with the fact that these characters are very similar to me. Firstly, I want to be Dale because it's a cute chipmunk-nihilist, who sometimes helps people, and Jerry I would like to be, because, this is a clever mouse, which constantly deceives a stupid cat, and fit me in size)). Well, in general, I'm more impressed with the little characters, because they have some kind of cute. At least, I would not mind being in the place of a chipmunk-nihilist. Although I'm still a nihilist in this life, it remains only to be a chipmunk and the mission is completed))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wonder, if you have any, ANY idea what a nihilist is:) Can you also explain how it reflects your personality. Thank you:)))

      Delete
    2. Still waiting for your answer:)))

      Delete
    3. ...and still waiting...our dear nihilist:)

      Delete
  6. If I were a cartoon character, I would be Twilight Sparkle from My little pony cartoon. I like her because she is a very well educated pony who takes things seriously. Also Twilight Sparkle is very well organized, she likes everything to be on its place. I'm also an organized person so we are very similar with Twilight in this. As Twilight reads a lot and knows a lot, she looks out for her friends and gives them advice.
    There are some qualities in this pony I don't like. For example, she accepts only perfection, but no one is perfect and I accept people as they are. Still, I really like this character. She is a cutie. Even her skin color, purple, is my favorite color. Needless to say, I'm a horse by the Oriental horoscope.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is the best topic for this grey and sad student's and teacher's world. As I think that TV series more interesting for me that cartoons, I have limited choice. Anyway, like typical child I looked cartoons because I had no choice as I didn't understand series and films for adults.
    If I were a cartoon character (what is unreal like holding my sweet dragon Charlie) I would be Sponge Bob's best friend Patrick. Isn't it great? If you had never watched this cartoon, I can briefly explain what I need to do in Patrick's shape.
    First of all, I am a starfish. Real starfish. Pink fat and stupid starfish that would live in a city on the bottom of ocean called Bikinny Bottom. Secondly, real Patrick always sleeps under the stone and has sandy apartment under it. Sandy furniture, food and sandy water. And nobody can't say something to you because you are a starfish. Also If I were that creature, my best friend would be Sponge Bob with big pineapple-shaped house . And this is awesome. I have always dreaming about such kind of friend. Always smiling and positive sponge. Beautiful!
    And there would be a Crasty Crubs near my stone. Big and noisy restaurant where Sponge Bob works. Also, I wouldn't have work, as it was in a cartoon! So I would spent my days according to my plan: laying under stone, eating sandy food, chatting with my neighbours-fishes and sleeping. Oh my god, I am dreaming about it since study had started.
    So that's it, my perfect world.

    Victoria Chepchak :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. In my opinion cartoons are loved by everyone, both children and adults. My favorite cartoon is "Spirit". This is a cartoon about a horse who loves freedom, and if I had the opportunity to become a cartoon characte, I would become him. He is brave, kind and loves freedom, has experienced many adventures in order to get back home.
    All his qualities are shown throughout the cartoon. The cartoon events are shown near the Siemoron River, where the stallion were born, and when he grew up, he became the crochet of the herd. The spirit was very inquisitive, and once he went to the fire,where he was captured,from this his adventures began. He found his love and on the side of the Indians participated in the fight against the pale-faced. This cartoon was released in the year when I was born and how much I remember he was always my favorite because of the protagonist and even now I would gladly have looked over it again.

    ReplyDelete
  9. If I were a cartoon character, I would be Garfield. I would sleep all day in my house and when I get bored with it, I would go outside in the fresh air and then just sleep there. I’m so tired of school now that I would just lie, sleep and eat. Why being Garfield is so tempting for me? Because cats don’t have to do anything, everyone loves cats just because they are cats, even if they are fat and just lie all day, people will love them. In addition cats are graceful and dexterous so I would like to be the same. Also Garfield is nice and kind. Maybe he doesn’t perform something amazing in his life and did not do something great for the world I guess he is happy and love his style of life.

    ReplyDelete

  10. If I were a cartoon character, I would be Homer Simpson. He is one of the funniest character and maybe the stupidest😂. If I were him, I would eat everything, in the truest sense everything (!), if I had a diet, I think I would cheat on it. I would be 120 kilos sexy man with big beer belly. Also, I would have so many different adventures and unbelievable and weird situation in my life. I don’t know what’s going on in Homer’s life but it’s always something interesting. I would work at nuclear power station and I wouldn’t know how could I get this job. I would have a big family that loves me. You know I chose this character because not everyone understands that he is such a good man. He loves his wife and children so much. He appreciates them, and you can see that in every episode. He is happy almost always. He doesn’t care about problems and people’s opinion about him. He always stays positive in every situation. And I think I have things to learn from him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "You know I chose this character because not everyone understands that he is such a good man. He loves his wife and children so much. He appreciates them, and you can see that in every episode". Typical Anastasya:) So mature:) as it always has been:)

      Delete
  11. If I were a cartoon character, I would be the Beast.
    The Beast is the male protagonist of Disney's 1991 film, Beauty and the Beast.(Generally, I'm not a fan of this cartoon)
    I would be a prince who is transformed into a big beast (as punishment for my arrogance). I would have the head of a bull with mane of a lion, the arms and body of a grizzly and the tail of a wolf. Is it so bad?
    No, because I would live in a huge palace with a lively teapot, a cup, a «grandfather» clock and a candle. And then how cool is this? I would be shooting them on my camera and then I would spread it on YouTube. We would become FAMOUS!!

    Also, big reason is that, I would fall in love with a pretty girl-Belle. She is the girl who would appreciate my personality. My looks would not scare her because she would love me for my tender soul. I would be for her impersonation of an incredible defender, Belle would feel comfortable and safety next to me.(it is too romantic for me..)

    So, sometimes it’s not so bad to be beast (if you have a big palace with a lively things😂)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well that, all of us love to look the cartoons and probably each of us though one time presented itself in a role of the cartoon hero.
    For example I present itself in a role of Zipper the Fly from the cartoon "Chip'n Dale Rescue Rangers". It sounds funnily enough, but it is so. Why do I present itself exactly in his role? Because Zipper the Fly is a that personage that is able to fly and often becomes in an adventure to the command, he executes tasks that it is not been in strength to other rescuers often. He is the least in a command, but very brave and, as shown in some series, extraordinarily strong, as on his size.
    And that is why I would like to look like Zipper the Fly, would like to have his main ability - always to help friends in difficult situations.

    ReplyDelete
  13. If I were a cartoon character, I think I would be Timmy Turner (from The Fairly OddParents).
    He is a little bot that have a boring life.He has a nanny who is not much older than him, she is rude and angry and this reminds me of my sister.As me he don`t won`t to do his homework.He always trying to do something interesting but he always need help of his Fairies. This character completely suits me, he is lazy and he needs help in everything.
    Zhenya Nagornyy ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's a pretty hard choice, but I'd most like to become Mister Fantastic (Reed Richards) with Fantastic Four. The Fantastic Four is a fictional superhero team appearing in American comic books published by Marvel Comics.

     I could very quickly move over long distances, it would be almost invulnerable due to regeneration and etc. Since I was the leader , it would have been quite interesting. For example, go to Syria to fight with ISIS. In general, everything is enough for fantasy. I was on the side of good and tried to improve the lives of ordinary people.

    This character is smart and the soul of the company. I think he was only doing good things to help those in need.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I haven't wacthed cartoons for about 2 years just because I haven't time for it. If somebody had asked me what cartoon character I wanted to be 7 years ago, I would have said that I wanted to be Stella from Winx movie. Now my tastes have changed (thank you God) but it's too hard to choose a character that I want to be because I forgot most of cartoons I have seen. I remember three characters: Rapunzel, Garfield and Judy Hopps. The most close character to me is Judy Hopps form Zootopia. She's a little rabbit who tries to do this world better. Her biggest dream is working as a policeman. She is very clever and full of energy. What I like in Judy the most is her optimism and vim. Because of her appearance nobody believed at her but she proved that she can be a great cop. I think we are similar because we have the same traits.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I don't really like cartoon, but if I want to relax and feel myself like a child, I watch cartoon with pleasure. So, you asked me what kind of cartoon character I wanted to be. First of all, I must remember all cartoons which I watched. This is approximately 500 cartoons! (And I said that I don't like cartoons😂) Now, you understand why this kind of a question is very difficult for me. But, I must choose and... I would like to be the Puss in Boots from the "Shrek". Why? Firstly, he is a slim cat. A key word is "slim". All nice cars are very fat. But I don't want to be a big fatty. It isn't cool. What could be better than a athletic cat? Nothing. Moreover the Puss in Boots have unforgettable eyes. Everyone forgives all his bad actions if he just looks at him or her. It is a incredible superpower! And I'm not even talking about his boots. He is the most creative cat in the world, because he found somewhere a feline boots. Besides, he is a wonderful dancer, a handsome cuties, a thief of hearts and a unsurpassed swordsman.
    Do you need more reasons to love him? I guess not.

    ReplyDelete
  17. It is a rather difficult question and I think that there is no cartoon character that would suits me perfectly . But if I had a chance, I would choose Naruto.He had an unhappy fate, he was an orphan and he did not have friends.But despite this, he moved forward. His cheerful character and good sense of humor makes people like him. He had an almost impossible dream, to become a Hokage. Although he doesn't have talent and special abilities, he believes his own strength, mind and power.But I guess if he didn't find such awesome friends it would be much more harder to reach the goal for him. I believe that I will also going to find such loyal friends (and also as hot as the Sasuke, ah) . I think that we are similar in strive to achieve our goal. And yet, I think we are very similar in that we like to fress).On his way he faces lots of difficulties, but they only make him stronger. In the cartoon we see his change from a small stupid boy to an smart and brave man. In the end, he fulfills his dream, which he has been going to for so long. It is a fine example of the fact that if you always try to move on, you will achieve more and more.
    Anna Kirjanova

    ReplyDelete
  18. If i were a cartoon character I would be Anakin Skywalker from "SW: The Clone Wars". He is a jedi. It means that he able to use a lightsaber. It looks like a sword, but with a laser. He also can use his force to move the objects or read your mind. His main aim is to battle with dark side. Jedis call them "syths". At the end Anakin will fight with Obi Wan and lose. After that he will became syth. And his name will be Darth Wader. Laser of his lightsaber became red.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I wouldn’t be a cartoon character, as all of cartoon worlds from grim dark future to fairy tales are too easy to leave. Also, you can do only what script allow you. You must follow plot and you won’t any chance to change. No matter what genre of cartoon, there will be some moral, not as in real life. Real life is much darker place than I or anyone in my environment can imagine, I think so. If people have created so many stories, part of some not friendly at all, what happens in our world? In cartoons many characters are have simple personality, so anyone can see one or another trait. But in real life, person may have many edges, find every of which not an easy task.
    On my opinion, cartoons is very interesting and useful to relax from real problems, but you must suffer(strikethrough) live your own life, not of your favorite character.

    ReplyDelete
  20. If I could become an anime character, I would become Levi. This is one of the main characters of the anime. The anime is based on the fact that huge creatures (titans) eat people, but peoples took cover behind large walls. This is the strongest anime character. He well commands since he is intelligent and experienced. Levi is the captain of the recon squad, and also the commander of the special detachment. Known as "neat", he is sharp enough and rude, respects discipline, which makes him an merciless person, however, appreciates human life, because without disgust shakes the bloody hand of a dying comrade. Whenever he and his detachment go outside the walls, he takes on a big responsibility for his squad. He also has a cool hairstyle and he is essence of pathos of this anime.

    ReplyDelete
  21. My favorite cartoon is "Sofia the First". If I were a cartoon character I would be Sofia. She is very kind and polite. Her father is the King so it means her family has a lot of money, but she wear the same dress every day. I don't understend her. Sofia can speak with animals. Her best friend is a rabbit. She goes to school on her own flying hourses. Her school is for princes and princesses. It's very cool,because they can use magic there. Besides she has a magical medallion which helps her connect with characters from different cartoons. Her life is very exciting so I want to live be her.

    ReplyDelete
  22. My favorite cartoon is "Sofia the First". If I were a cartoon character I would be Sofia. She is very kind and polite. Her father is the King so it means her family has a lot of money, but she wear the same dress every day. I don't understend her. Sofia can speak with animals. Her best friend is a rabbit. She goes to school on her own flying hourses. Her school is for princes and princesses. It's very cool,because they can use magic there. Besides she has a magical medallion which helps her connect with characters from different cartoons. Her life is very exciting so I want to be her.

    ReplyDelete
  23. If I were someone from cartoons, I would be Natsu. He is a member of guild of warlocks called "Fairy tail". I want be him, because he is truly friend. He is devotion, fidelity person.
    He never betray his friends and always defend them from enemies. And of course because he has the most powerful magic of fire in the their world. His power called "power of fighter with dragons". This power especially for impenetrable skin and powerful spells based on fire element. Natsu parent was dragon Igniil. And Igniil taught Natsu how to use some of his spells.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I think that most of us like watching funny cartoons. The world of character is really huge. If I was a character in one's cartoon, I would like to be Donald Duck. When I was a kid, I was watching this cartoon many times, because Donald seem really funny and silly, he has such a nice hunking voise. This cartoon is like prototype of "Tom and Jerry", where Donald is Tom and Jerry is two chipmunks and they have a "war". Another character I like is Martian Manhunter. He take part in "Justice League". He can transform into different humans and animals, he can walks through walls. It is really cool abilities! But of course I understand, that it's fantastic things, so I just want to be as funny as Donald.)

    ReplyDelete
  25. If I had a choise which cartoon character I want to be, I'd prefer to be cat Leopold. Yes, he is my opposite but I really like him.

    Everyday things and people around drive me crazy and I just want to have enough strenght to say: "Let's live friendly". Don't cry, scream and throw heavy things, no. I want to calm down when it's needed (it's so necessary sometimes, really).

    And character I can be is Masha from "Masha i Medved". First of all because we look alike: not tall and blonde. And we have the same name. Also sometimes we act alike. For instance, we both can irritate people and don't even understand why ot we both can find trouble that then other people/animals will suffer too.

    Of course, this 2 characters are very different but I really like them a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  26. if I had the opportunity to become some kind of hero from the cartoon, I would become a flash. I would run very fast and I would never be late. it would be possible not to use transport. I would be able to run on water and buildings and pass through them. And the coolest is to throw lightning and travel in time. And for this I believe that the flash is a cool hero.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment